Application for admission through CaMS
Before you begin
All applications for admission are submitted through TH Köln's campus management system (CaMS). Please take your time to complete your online application and make sure to read the information provided in CaMS.
You will need the following documents to complete your application:
- a government-issued ID (e.g. passport)
- Higher Education Entrance Qualification (e.g. secondary school diploma)
- Applicants to Master's programs or if you are applying for a second degree program: diploma of your undergraduate degree
- Supporting documents, e.g. if you intend to submit a special application or if you want to apply as a vocationally qualified individual (if applicable)
In case of exceptions you will be notified during the application process. Once you have submitted your online application, you will receive a confirmation by email.
Online applications - How to proceed
1. Open CaMS
To start the application process, select your program of choice, then go to "How to apply". Please note that for some programs, this information is only available in German (usually if the language of instruction is German). In this case, switch to the German site and select "Bewerbung" in the left-hand navigation. Please read the information carefully and click on the link "CaMS" which will take you to the campus management system.
3. Create a user account and enter your data in CaMS
4. Check the information you entered in the application form
Before submitting your application, please check the information you entered and correct them if necessary. You may withdraw and edit your application if necessary until the application deadline of your program.
5. Submit your application
6. Write down your applicant number.
7. To find out the status of your application, sign in to CaMS and check the "Admissions status" in the section "Application for admission".