Individual German Language Assistance for Doctoral Researchers, Postdocs and International Scholars
You have to write texts in German or you would like to participate in conferences? You would like to improve your German but you are not looking for a language course? We will answer your questions and give you helpful advice on learning German.
Our Service for You
The Individual German Language Assistance may be used for the following concerns:
- general advice on learning German
- pronunciation advice
- support in using online learning platforms
- support in writing and translating German texts
- advice on verbal communication at university and at work (in preparation for presentations, job interviews, conferences, …)
- further individual requests
None, participants from levels A1 to C2 are welcome.
Appointments are arranged individually and can take place at Campus Deutz, Campus Südstadt or via Zoom, depending on the arrangement.
There is a maximum of 3 appointments per person.
Interested? Please contact the Graduate Center at email@example.com