Continue receiving your Deutschlandstipendium!
Continued scholarship funding can be awarded until the end of the standard program duration; provided that co-financing by a private sponsor is guaranteed.
An additional requirement for continued scholarship is a successful academic year. In the course of the annual qualifying exam and performance review you need to meet the following criteria:
- Your average grade awarded for the academic performance in the last year of funding is at least 2.3 (*according to the German grading system) or better
- Compliance with the program schedule curriculum
Please submit the following documents:
- Application form for continued scholarship
- Current certificate of enrollment at TH Köln
- Academic Record (including the examinations taken in the last year of funding); in order to decide about your application for continued funding, a written statement is required if the average grade is below 2.3 and/or in case of any deviation from the program schedule curriculum
Please submit your application only during the application period from August 15 to September 15: