Continue receiving your Deutschlandstipendium!
Continued scholarship funding can be awarded until the end of the standard program duration; provided that co-financing by a private sponsor is guaranteed.
An additional requirement for continued scholarship is a successful academic year. In the course of the annual qualifying exam and performance review you need to meet the following criteria:
- Your average grade awarded for the academic performance in the last year of funding is at least 2.3 (*according to the German grading system) or better
- Compliance with the program schedule curriculum
Summer Semester 2020
We are aware of the challenges this summer semester brings for you and we always try to find appropriate solutions. However, at this point we would like to point out that the dates and procedures in the Deutschlandstipendium program at the TH Köln depend on the further developments of the current coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. It is therefore very important that you read your emails regularly; the website for the Deutschlandstipendium is always kept up to date.
Please submit the following documents:
- Application form for continued scholarship
- Current certificate of enrollment at TH Köln
- Academic Record (including the examinations taken in the last year of funding); in order to decide about your application for continued funding, a written statement is required if the average grade is below 2.3 and/or in case of any deviation from the program schedule curriculum
Please submit your application with the other documents only by e-mail (as one PDF file) only during the application period: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention: changed application period! The application period is expected to start September 15, 2020 and last till October 05, 2020.
Please complete, print and sign your application. Then make a scan or a photo of the application and merge it with the other documents into one PDF file. Then email us the complete application with all documents (as one PDF file) from your university email account (smail.th-koeln.de).
Please note: It must be recognizable that the document carries a handwritten signature. It is not sufficent to electronically insert a scanned version of your signature into the document.
The scholarship generally ends with the successful completion of your current studies, i.e. also with the completion of your bachelor's degree.
A new application is required for renewed funding during the master's program.