Contact form for people who have fled from Ukraine

Should you have questions regarding your application or the admission process, you may contact the Department of International Affairs using this form.

Thank you very much for your interest in TH Köln. The Department of International Affairs provides detailed information on the topics of study programs, application and admission to TH Köln and living in Germany on its website.

Important information on the right of residence for persons who have fled Ukraine can be found on the websites germany4ukraine (German, English, Ukrainian, Russian).

Should you still have open questions and wish to contact us, you are welcome to do so using the contact form below. We will answer your question as quickly as possible. Thank you very much.

On this website, we offer you the possibility to contact the Department of International Affairs by providing your personal data. You will enter your data in the input mask and TH Köln will process it for this purpose - counselling for studying at TH Köln. The Department of International Affairs uses your data for improved advise regarding your request. The data will be stored for statistical purposes and will be made anonymous before being archived. The data will not be passed on to third parties outside of TH Köln without your consent. Your data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of its collection is no longer required

Legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. If you do not complete or submit this form, you can still contact the Department of International Affairs viatelephone or Zoom.

You have the possibility to adapt and/or delete your personal data at any time. Responsible for this data processing is

Fields marked with * are mandatory.

General Information

Are you married to an EU/EEA-citizen? *
Are you already in Germany? *

Studies in Ukraine

Were you able to bring your original certificates from Ukraine?
Are you missing any certificates?
Do you have any screenshots/other evidence to support your studies?

Studies at TH Köln

Your question