As part of a structured doctoral training program, TH Köln offers doctoral colloquia:
- A doctoral colloquium has a thematic focus and takes place at least once a semester, with two to three individual projects being presented by doctoral researchers.
- At least two professors and two doctoral researchers are involved.
- The goals of a doctoral colloquium are, on the one hand, the possibility of professional exchange and, on the other hand, the involvement of (new) supervisors.
- The doctoral colloquium can be a component of a doctoral program.
- The thematic focus, participating professors, doctoral candidates and the planned frequency of the meetings must be reported to Graduate Center and published on the homepage of Graduate Center as well as faculties involved to set up a doctoral colloquium.
- In addition, at established doctoral colloquia, a report about the activities should be sent to the Graduate Center once a year.