Zoom for Education is a service for video conferences with up to 300 participants. All students enrolled at TH Köln can use this service.
Who can use Zoom?
All students enrolled at TH Köln.
How do I sign in?
To sign in to Zoom, please proceed as follows:
Zoom web client:
1. Go to https://th-koeln.zoom.us
2. Click on Sign in
3. You will be forwarded to TH Köln’s Zoom login page.
4. Sign in using your campusID username or your university email address and your campusID password.
Note: Your password will neither be forwarded nor saved by Zoom.
1. Download the Zoom app: https://zoom.us/download
2. Open the Zoom app
3. Click on “Sign in”, then select “Sign in with SSO”
4. Type “th-koeln” and click on Continue
5. The login page will open in your browser.
6. Sign in using your campusID username or your university email address and your campusID password.
Updating your Zoom client
Follow the link below for instructions on updating your Zoom client:
We recommend using Zoom version 5.X or higher and updating your client as soon as a new version is released.