TH Köln's services temporarily closed for walk-ins
Students, applicants, examiners and persons seeking advice will continue to receive all services
Effective immediately, TH Köln’s Offices of Student Services, Career Service and Student Job Service are closed for walk-ins until further notice. However, all services will still be available in the next few weeks.
- Information and advice will be provided by phone and email.
- Any forms or requests can be submitted by email: Please complete and sign the respective forms at home. Then use your university email account (smail) to send a scan or picture of the form(s)/request(s).
Please note: It must be recognizable that the document carries a handwritten signature. It is not sufficent to electronically insert a scanned version of your signature into the document.
- Registrations for Bachelor’s or Master’s theses can also be sent by email to the responsible Office of Student Services. Please indicate if your registration request should be forwarded to your thesis advisor or be returned to you.
- Any certificates, confirmations or other documents issued by TH Köln can be sent to you by mail. Please provide your current mailing address and make sure your mailing address in PSSO is up to date.
- If you paid your semester fee too late and were possibly removed from the student register, please contact your Office of Student Services by phone as soon as your payment is shown in PSSO. Your removal from the student register will then be annulled.
- Examination results can be forwarded to the Office of Student and Examination Services electronically: either through PSSO or as a signed document that is sent as a scan or photo from the university email account to the Office of Examination Services.
Additional information on the use of PSSO is available at th-koeln.de/psso_en or from the colleague at the Office of Student and Examination Services that is responsible for you faculty.
The Central Academic Advising Office at Südstadt Campus can again offer advice and support in person during its regular opening hours. Please make sure to make an appointment in advance. The Central Academic Advising Office will also continue to provide all its services by phone, email, chat and skype. You may also make a phone appointment. We will then call you back at the agreed time.
Follow the link below for additional information and updates on the corona situation at TH Köln: Coronavirus