One-off energy price allowance 200 (Einmalzahlung 200 EUR)
The Federal Government is providing financial assistance to people in education or vocational training in the form of a one-off energy price allowance (Energiepreispauschale). It is possible to apply for this one-off payment online. There are several steps you can already complete now in order to speed up the application process.
Who is eligible?
Under the Students' Energy Price Allowance Act (EPPSG), the following groups are eligible to apply for the one-off energy price allowance:
- were enrolled at a university in Germany as of December 1, 2022, and
- have their place of residence in Germany.
Part-time students, doctoral students, students in a semester of leave and students in a dual study program are also entitled to the one-off energy price allowance.
Students who completed an internship or a semester abroad on the cut-off date of December 01, 2022 and were still enrolled at TH Köln can also apply for the one-off energy price allowance.
What can I already do now?
You can already do some steps to save time later:
To register, you need a BundID-account, which you can already create. To prove your identity, you also need
- Your electronic identification(eID). You can use the eID function of your German identity card, your electronic residence permit, your eID from your EU home country, or your eID card issued to EU citizens by the German authorities (Unionsbürgerkarte).
- To use the eID function, you need a modern smartphone and an identification app, such as, the AusweisApp2
- Your personal ELSTER certificate
Set up BundID account
Set up BundID-account
Learn step-by-step how to set up a BundID-account with your eID or your Elster certificate.
You have received an e-mail from TH Köln, telling you to check your individual access data in CAMS.
The application for the one-off energy price allowance is quick and easy to complete.
one-off energy price allowance 200
Apply for the one-off energy price allowance
Log on to www.einmalzahlung200.de with the access code you received from TH Köln, prove your identity, fill out the application and receive your one-off energy price allowance.