Deutschlandstipendium – Information for students
We would like to support you on your way into your professional future.
With the Deutschlandstipendium, TH Köln supports first-year university students and talented students of higher semesters with a monthly scholarship of € 300. The next application period is from August 15 to September 15, 2017. The link to the application will be available here starting August 15, 2017.
Who can apply for a scholarship?
First-year students or registered students enrolled in
- any Bachelor’s program with at least two remaining semesters of their standard program duration
- any Master’s program with at least two remaining semesters of their standard program duration
Continue receiving your Deutschlandstipendium!
Continued scholarship funding can be awarded until the end of the standard program duration; provided that co-financing by a private sponsor is guaranteed. An additional requirement for continued scholarship is a successful academic year. In the course of the annual qualifying exam and performance review you need to meet the following criteria:
- Your average grade awarded for the academic performance in the last year of funding is at least 2.3 (*according to the German grading system) or better
- Compliance with the program schedule curriculum
Please submit the following documents:
- Application form for continued scholarship
- Current certificate of enrollment at TH Köln
- Academic Record (including the examinations taken in the last year of funding); in order to decide about your application for continued funding, a written statement is required if the average grade is below 2.3 and/or in case of any deviation from the program schedule curriculum
Please submit your application only during the application period from August 15, 2017 to September 15, 2017.