DAAD Prize 2020
Ashton Walker, Master's graduate of the Institute for Technology and Resource Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT) of TH Köln, has been awarded the DAAD Prize 2019 for his outstanding academic achievements and social commitment.
You are very good at your studies, too? You are involved in other social projects besides your studies?
Then talk to your favorite lecturer or professor and ask for a letter of recommendation!
- cannot have German citizenship,
- must have foreign educaticational qualifications,
- must be seeking a degree from TH Köln,
- must be in an advanced stage of their studies,
- should have distinguished themselves through special academic achievements and remarkable social and intercultural commitment.
The documents should include the following and should be sent by e-mail to Ms. Ohlsen (email@example.com) by July 19, 2020:
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of motivation from a lecturer
- Current Transcript of Records
- Certificates or proof of additional commitment